At Your Best Move, our top priority is the health and safety of our clients and team.
We are continuing to serve clients who require our services to transition to a safer environment. Your Best Move is following CDC guidelines and will modify procedures as the pandemic evolves to keep our clients, team members and community safe.
Below are the safe measures we have set in place:
- Health screening of staff. Including taking temperatures. Any staff with an increased temperature will be sent home immediately.
- Staff not feeling well are asked not to come to the job site.
- Any staff who has been in contact with someone who has been exposed to the coronavirus or who has coronavirus is required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Upon arrival at job site staff will be using hand sanitizer (60-95% alcohol) and will do so frequently throughout the work day.
- Staff will maintain “social distancing” from each other and the clients at the job site.
- Staff will be wearing masks on the job site.
- Staff will be wearing gloves as often as possible.
- Staff will disinfect all tools and surfaces (door knobs, counters, handles) that we have touched at the end of work day.
- We require all staff and clients to answer a short questionnaire prior to beginning the job to identify any risk factors.
Your Best Move is here to support you and your family during this unprecedented time.